Decatur Furnace Repair
Heating Repair in Decatur, AL
At Jackson Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, we understand the importance of a safe, comfortable, and efficient home. Since opening our doors over 30 years ago, our team has remained committed to providing the most reliable and affordable heating and air conditioning services to ensure your home is taken care of. If your heater is acting up, turn to our highly trained technicians for a reliable solution.
Our team can repair all common heater problems, including:
- Cracked heat exchangers
- Dirty or clogged filters
- Slipped blower belts
- Loose electrical connections
- Malfunctioning ignition controls
- Broken thermostats
- Yellow pilot lights
- Leaking ducts
- Malfunctioning gas pressure regulators
- Mechanical wear and tear
Backed by decades of service experience and equipped with state-of-the-art tools and technology, we are able to quickly troubleshoot the cause of the problem at hand and determine the best repair. Take a look at our customer testimonials and see why we are Decatur's most trusted furnace repair company.
Call (256) 304-8883 for heater repair in Decatur. There is no problem we cannot fix!
Signs You Need a Heater Repair in Decatur
Your heater is responsible for keeping your family warm throughout the winter, so it is important to make sure it is functioning as efficiently and effectively as possible. As soon as you suspect that something might be wrong with your heater, give our team at Jackson Plumbing, Heating & Cooling a call. Even problems that appear to be minor can be indicators that something more serious is going on with your system.
Schedule a heater repair if:
- You are constantly adjusting the thermostat
- The heater is making strange sounds
- The pilot light is yellow instead of blue
- The heater is extremely noisy during operation
- There was an unexpected spike in your electric bill
- Your home is unevenly heated
- There is a ton of dust in your home after running your heater
- Your home is never quite warm enough
- The heater is short cycling
- It smells like something is burning when your heater is on
No problem is too big or too small for our highly trained technicians to take on. During our thorough inspection of your system, we will locate the exact cause of the problem, explain your options to you, and then implement a lasting repair. With Jackson Plumbing, Heating & Cooling on your side, you can rest assured your heater will be back up and running in no time!
How to Prevent Heater Problems
Because your heater is such a big investment, you’ll want to protect it. The best way to keep your system in top shape and avoid repairs is to keep up with routine maintenance.
Below are important maintenance tasks:
- Check the filter and replace it every 1-3 months
- Regularly check the pilot light to ensure it is blue
- Make sure no flammable objects are surrounding your heater
- Keep all air registers open and remove any items blocking them
- Schedule a professional inspection and tune-up once a year (during fall)
During professional maintenance appointments, your technician will carefully examine each component of your system, run a full safety and performance test, lubricate motor components, clean dirty parts, tighten loose electrical connections, and identify any problem areas. These services maximize your system’s performance and reduce the risk of repairs as well as improve your energy efficiency, satisfy your manufacturer’s warranty, and enhance your indoor comfort.
Why Choose Jackson Plumbing, Heating & Cooling?
When it comes to taking care of your home and keeping your family comfortable, no one does it quite like Jackson Plumbing, Heating & Cooling. Each member of our team takes great pride in serving the members of our local community by providing top-quality home services, which is why we always get the job done right the first time around.
To ensure you receive the top-quality service you deserve, our team provides:
- Fast service
- A 2-year warranty on all work
- Maintenance plans
- Financing options
- Highly skilled technicians
Choose Jackson Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, and rest assured your home is in the hands of the most qualified and dedicated technicians around.
- 4 Products That Will Slash Your Heating Bill This Winter
- Why Won’t My Furnace Ignite?
- The Top 6 Home Heating & Cooling Mistakes People Make
Call (256) 304-8883 to schedule a heater repair in Decatur. We look forward to serving you!