Every air conditioner will only last for a finite amount of time. Even well-built systems have a life expectancy before they will eventually break down or wear out to the point where replacement becomes necessary. On average, a typical air conditioner will last anywhere from 10 to 15 years before needing replacement, which means those whose systems are starting to approach this age should start preparing for the inevitable replacement that could be coming soon. If your air conditioner needs replaced, Jackson Plumbing, Heating & Cooling can provide you with a state-of-the-art, modern air conditioner and make sure it’s installed properly and up to the highest standards of quality.
Here at Jackson Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, we offer comprehensive air conditioning replacement services, ensuring that your new system is properly installed. When you need your new air conditioner installed, we make sure it’s set up according to all relevant codes and guidelines, plus ensure that everything is done in accordance with the highest standards of quality. We take pride in making sure your home has the dependable cooling it needs all summer long, and we go to great lengths to make sure our team members, the products we provide, and the workmanship we offer all exceed our superior standards of quality. When we say we offer nothing short of the best, we make sure that’s exactly what you receive.
Trust your air conditioner replacement to the experts at Jackson Plumbing, Heating & Cooling! Call us at (256) 304-8883 today to schedule your service.
We warranty all of our work with a 2-year, unconditional warranty to provide peace of mind.
We are locally owned & operated providing convenient service designed for you.
When you give us a call, we guarantee your problem will be fixed Jackson Fast!
“Always on time. There when you need them.” - John G.
At Jackson Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, we want to make sure that not only do you receive outstanding customer service and workmanship, but also an air conditioner that works. We carefully analyze your home to make sure that the air conditioner we install is the perfect size for maximum effectiveness and energy efficiency. We take the condition of your home seriously, and we believe that the key to your satisfaction is an experience that’s great during your installation day and then every day going forward for the life of your air conditioner.
You may need a new air conditioner if:
- Your air conditioner is more than 10 years old
- Your air conditioner breaks down multiple times per year
- Your air conditioner emits a number of strange sounds or smells
- The cost of your air conditioner repair is only slightly less than a complete replacement
- Your current air conditioner is the wrong size for your home
When we install a new air conditioner in your home, we also offer the opportunity to outfit it with a brain that will keep it running at its absolute best. We can install, configure, and calibrate modern smart thermostat units, which are designed to ensure your system runs at peak efficiency throughout the year. They even offer you the ability to program or control your air conditioner from anywhere in the world thanks to wi-fi connectivity!
Benefits of Installing a New Air Conditioner
Installing a new air conditioner in your home comes with a number of great benefits.
These benefits include the following:
- Higher Efficiency and Durability: When you install a new AC unit in your home, you can expect it to last longer and to be more energy-efficient. Modern air conditioners have a higher life span and are known to be a good investment due to the way that they are able to cool your home at lower costs.
- Increased Comfort: Another great benefit that comes with installing a new air conditioner is that it will work by using a lower energy consumption. This means that your home will be cooled faster and more efficiently so that you and your family can fully enjoy the comforts of your home.
- Improved Indoor Air Quality: A new air conditioner comes with brand new air filters, which means that your indoor air quality will automatically be taken to the next level!
- Lower Utility Bills: Since your new AC will need less energy to cool your home, this will leave you with lower utility bills and a lower carbon footprint as well.
If you are interested in installing a new air conditioner in your home, contact our experts at Jackson Plumbing, Heating & Cooling today! Our team is experienced with installing all types of air conditioners and can help you choose the best cooling system for your home.
When the time comes and you need a new air conditioner, leave it to the experts at Jackson Plumbing, Heating & Cooling! Contact us today.